Alright so im trying to figure the best way to mix my drinks lol i use amplified mass XXX for weightgainer which is twice a day and it says four level scoops for 16 ounces but i only use two because its so damn much lol (4 scoops = 990 calories) and i use amplified wheybolic extreme 60 for pre-workout drink which is one scoop per 12 ounce of milk but im wondering how all you guys mix your drinks because shaking it just dosnt get all the chunks out dosnt do it i was thinking a blender but wasnt sure. any ideas?

There's a few things you can do, but I'm going to tell you know, that unless your HIT training, you're pissing all your money away.

There's some cups from GNC you can buy that have motorized fin mixers on the cap and it's dishwasher safe. There's also cups you can buy that have the mixing ball inside. They work well too.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I would mix the protein mix 1.5x recommended strength in a blender with about 28 oz milk, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and a little chocolate syrup or coaco did that everyday for a summer lost 5% body fat and gained 30 lbs of muscle.

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

GNC has cups with little things in them that mix it up more when you shake it. for the thick ones i use a weird handheld mixer thing that my dad got to make himself milkshakes.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I would mix the protein mix 1.5x recommended strength in a blender with about 28 oz milk, 2 tablespoons peanut butter and a little chocolate syrup or coaco did that everyday for a summer lost 5% body fat and gained 30 lbs of muscle.

Good job. Depending on genetics, not all people can do that though.

Tj are you trying to gain slowly or quickly? Gain too quick and at the end of your bulk you're going to have to cut harder. Try eating 500-1000 calories over maintenance for 2-3 weeks and see what happens. Protein is more important than a weight gainer at this stage.

For adding mass, focus on core lifts mainly. Squats, deadlifts, sldl, bench, curls, military press, bent over rows, and pull ups.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D