matt when r u helping me with my doors err i mean when are u doing my doors? lol i got monies and i got doors when cani drop em off?

edit: i totally forgot... THOSE ARE SOME SICKEST DOOR PODS I HAVE SEENIN A WHIILE.. YOU SIR ARE A GOD i didnt know u could do all that... i guess it was the beard?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Man I wish I seen this before.. Im really liking this. Subscribed for suree.!

cool beans:) plan to get some more done tonight....spent all last night cleaning up my shed. was trashed......lol

everything looks real clean bro keep up that good work

thanks man

matt when r u helping me with my doors err i mean when are u doing my doors? lol i got monies and i got doors when cani drop em off?

edit: i totally forgot... THOSE ARE SOME SICKEST DOOR PODS I HAVE SEENIN A WHIILE.. YOU SIR ARE A GOD i didnt know u could do all that... i guess it was the beard?

lol, no problem homie, bring em by and we can figure it out :drinks: you've been to my house before, haven't you?

I'm curious about your doors. I've done fiberglass doors but am looking to do complete new ones from scratch, how do you attach the wood frame to the door?

I plan to attach to the door with sheetmetal screws from the bottom (the flat piece) you will see later how that will be finished. will have an insert so the screws will be covered. and will screw to the door behind the speakers, and also behind the new handle. I could have just used 1/8" HPL material and designed the doors to mount the same as the factory ones. probably would have been lighter as well. oh well....next time <_<

also, check out forevrbumpins build log in the fiberglass fab section. I wish I ran across his build before I started mine, love the frame work in the beginning

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39549-any-ideas-on-2000-gmc-denali-door-panels-00-01-swap/page__st__20

second page, post #29

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

No I don't think so I think kasey has.. If your free this weeknd just let me know you know my 7 shot me a text or call, will figure out what I need and ill pay up

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

No I don't think so I think kasey has.. If your free this weeknd just let me know you know my 7 shot me a text or call, will figure out what I need and ill pay up

could have swore you came by with kasey, justin, zak, john, and vern that night....lol, oh well. will give you my addy when I call ya!

finally got a little time today. first coat of resin, chopmat, and top coated with fiberglass fabric....a little kitty hair since the resin did shrink up the foam just a bit. thought that the contact cement would seal it enough....wrong. next time I use the foam(back doors) will tape them up first- :good:

IMG_3508.jpg

IMG_3517.jpg

IMG_3515.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

and then had to cut it short.....caught a pic of the wife while she was swimming with our daughter..... :clapping:

IMG_3512.jpg

psssst, don't tell her this is here-lol

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

daaamn, oh giirl you crazy!!! those doors make your wifeEY look like a 2 and a half!!!!!!!;0

BUILDLOG

also... nah i wasnt there with them, i wasnt cool enough for those squares! lol..

but i might be going to visit rusty a visit with a few racks for him... SHHHHHHHHHHHH... and i cant wait unitlyour door is done bro... they look sick

BUILDLOG

also... nah i wasnt there with them, i wasnt cool enough for those squares! lol..

but i might be going to visit rusty a visit with a few racks for him... SHHHHHHHHHHHH... and i cant wait unitlyour door is done bro... they look sick

man, hope your planning on pm'ing me about your plans....lol

Liking the build... Looks great... Nice ass too... :good:

you sicko fa........wait you meant the wife huh? lol

thanks bro. went window shopping today for some vinyl. wife came up with a nice combo of black and charcoal......

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Your wife has good taste I didn't want to be one of those to say u should do this u should do that.. But I was gonna say black and like dark gray in this case charcoal.. Should look amazing..

BUILDLOG

Archived