Indeed. God, i cant stand those things. I want to rip them off every vehicle i see them on!

What are they supposed to be cause i don't think there functional

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

They are there to look like the side air vents on luxury cars like cadillacs, and such. People are putting them on everything from a 2006 tahoe with 26", to a 1970 chevrolet pickup with absolutly no chrome BUT the fake vents. People in my town are completely fucking retarted. They dont understand a clean, subtle look. I will start snapping some pics. lol.

Edited by bibby

Yep.....they are on a bunch down here.

They come on the new Buicks...im sure other but thats where i work so thats what i know.....even better u seen the sticker vents haha

I say nothin above 16s should go on a Civic but thats just me.....i had a 95 Civic with 17s for a while than swapped those out for some nice 15s and it looked fine to me

iwMTEzNjM4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE.jpg

Yes that is a transformer sticker.....back in the day i thought it was cool....and still is today

DSCN0549.jpg

2004 Explorer4 12" Type R500.1(.5 ohm)6cu@35hz153@ 44hz

I hate the vents, I hate 20's on Import Civics!..Import Civic's shouldn't have 20's...Max is 19" Tuner wheels...No 20's...19's are too big as well, but as long as they are tuner wheels then ok...20's go on big bouty SuV's or Freakin Lincolns...17's Fit perfect...IMO..<<<