Sonic Electronix

Guest jesseadkins187

150 in the port :lol:

i love most of the people that talk shit have sony explode and hifonics junk i just think its funny people waste there money on that overrated junk

for example: sony explode 1500 watt amp.. = 500 watts (maybe) hifonics same thing just not as bad... ohhh yeah 150 in my port? HA nice try i have proof of my 150+ on my dash

i love most of the people that talk shit have sony explode and hifonics junk i just think its funny people waste there money on that overrated junk

for example: sony explode 1500 watt amp.. = 500 watts (maybe) hifonics same thing just not as bad... ohhh yeah 150 in my port? HA nice try i have proof of my 150+ on my dash

pics or :ban2:

wow really did i just hear/see that? he just said let me get some roof flexing!? LMFAO! whatever he said he said flexing... to begin with the first guy has a wall... so that means that the roof is not going to flex as much cuz the wall is not going to allow it... second what the fuck is this? telling someone ur shit is weak! pisses me off how people think that if u are the loudest u are the best... sure theres competitions on how loud u are and shit but its not always on how loud u are, its all about the LOVE FOR BASS! idk if the other guy was talkin shit before the video but even so i wouldnt say shit i would of just let my system do the talk...

2005 Dodge Magnum

Kenwood DNX573S Double Din

NVX Big 3 Kit

NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable

XS Power V3100 Battery

Iraggi Alternator 320A

3.5" NVX Speakers

6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids)

6x9" NVX Speaker

MVPA4 Amplifier

(2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers

XPLD3K NVX Amplifier

YouTube Channel

@CarlosTj664

LMFAO i hate them faggets the team 187 i had my screen name when they were in diapers eddie so watch what you say

your obviously are the dumb one i just said FLEX IS ACTUALLY REALLY BAD! god your dumb i said for him to have that much flex its gotta be decent to flex that hard dumbass never said it was good to have that much flex and hes hittin a 160 with that much flex i was just sayin takes alot to move alot some people on here i swear...

lol im team 187 worst enemy go check my page they talk shit to me all the time ill stomp them pussies

really mang??? like seriously your not impressing or learning us anything (retardedness intended)

i think your a lier, and a fag, i bet your 12 with masturbation problems and your just taking shit to us... so until i see legit numbers (not one off google) i think the above is true

have a great night and please, stop being a idiot

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

LMFAO i hate them faggets the team 187 i had my screen name when they were in diapers eddie so watch what you say

no? you joined today. why would you stand up for that kid then call em faggots? :shrug:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

no? you joined today. why would you stand up for that kid then call em faggots? :shrug:

I think jesse was referring to that nickdogg boy in the video comments. :shrug:

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

your obviously are the dumb one i just said FLEX IS ACTUALLY REALLY BAD! god your dumb i said for him to have that much flex its gotta be decent to flex that hard dumbass never said it was good to have that much flex and hes hittin a 160 with that much flex i was just sayin takes alot to move alot some people on here i swear...

you're calling me dumb...ask the guys here how many people i help on a daily basis. when you have been here for 3 and a half years you are bound to learn a shitton of things and help other people. my friends tell me im freaky cause i know "too much" about audio and electricity when i hardly know anything compared to some of the veteran guys on here.

Youtube retards are one of the reasons why it costs me a noticeable amount to host my videos on my own hosting - its worth it just to avoid youtube-tards, sure i loose out on subscribers etc but most of the forums i go on all know that my gallerys have a sod load of stuff

yo are you the same user name here and same as your youtube page? You have bl 18s right?

steven.jpg

ps To the op I posted a vid of these guys a few months back titled the most gangster guys in car audio its one of their older vids with the 4 l7 15s watch that vid you guys will get a hell of a laugh. Sorry i HOPE I offend someone by saying this but, FUCK 187 CAR AUDIO DUMB WIGGAS

steven.jpg

Archived