New member...a few pics of my truck

I just joined last night after reading Trippis Hummer build, that thing is insane lol. Im 16 and live in Cape Coral, Florida. I drive a 2008 Nissan Titan Pro-4x Crewcab Longbed, I dont got much done to it just a leveling kit, HIDs, a starter system (need to upgrade soon and get a headunit asap), and a few interior LEDs. Anyways heres a few pics of my ride....

24drg2a.jpg

b8thxu.jpg

24xfgcw.jpg

148hysh.jpg

33os5tu.jpg

29uq9sk.jpg

A box built by tech12volts, made for 2 10s, its dual ported and fiberglass resined inside. Tuned to 35, I think 2 cubic feet each. A nice box just need some better speakers and amp to go inside. Its an underseat box

2zrnrzl.jpg

The rest of the stuff: 4 guage wiring kit, a PAC LOC SNI-35, US AMPS 800.2, 2 RE10D4s

msg2dk.jpg

Any suggestions on a good 10 inch subwoofer with 6 or less inches of mounting depth?

Also any suggestions on a double din unit without nav (too expensive)

'08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2

Welcome to the forum.

Truck looks good! Good equipment for a starter system too!

Its decent for a first time thing, I didnt really pick anything out I told the guy how much I had what he recommended for all that. I sent him the cash he sent me his recommendation, good guy very well known on the Titan forums... I just need to get a headunit to elimate the LOC, it sounds okay but I know it can sound much better with a real headunit. For example I have no clue how to adjust the gain on the loc, and then on the amp to match. I just have the LOC all the way up and the amp all the way down, if I touch the amp it just creates distortion. Whatever, it works for now lol

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

Not bad man...diggin the truck lol. I LOVE the titan's.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Nice truck man, welcome to the forums, you got some nice stuff done and planned, as far as a headunit you wanted a double din with OUT the navi? correct, if so i can do some searchin for ya. You can also search around on google.

Also wish i had something that nice 2 years ago when i was 16

wellllcoooome, the claw is our master :rofl: :rofl:

ha but nice lookin truck, and good start on a system keep it up!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Not bad man...diggin the truck lol. I LOVE the titan's.

Thanks lol, I want some rims on it bad but cant afford them yet lol. Some 20 inch rockstars would really make my truck

I like the Xterras too, is yours 4x4 didnt see in your sig. Those new body style as sooo sick arent they?

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

Nice truck man, welcome to the forums, you got some nice stuff done and planned, as far as a headunit you wanted a double din with OUT the navi? correct, if so i can do some searchin for ya. You can also search around on google.

Also wish i had something that nice 2 years ago when i was 16

Thanks, and yea without nav, craps way too expensive with it and I would never use it lol. Ill check out the one you posted in a sec. Yea I love the truck, plan on keeping it for a loonngggg time lol

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

Archived