Got a bad Virus

Look, it's very important the antivirus. Personally i tried a lot and it was very hard to stop looking for. There is no perfect program but i found one that works almost perfect and till now i had no problems with it so that i give you the link kasperskyTrust me, it'll help you:)

glad you fixed it bro, if you plan on using firefox again give adblock plus a try its an add-on and subscribe to the easylist (usa) and your pretty much good to go from there.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Man my shit did the same thing twice, Antivirus Live, and some other one,kept saying ybrowser.exe is infected, would you like to run your antivurus software now? Ended up fucking my whole computer up and had to go buy another, hope you figure it out.

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Okay, so this afternoon, around 12pm, I was on SMD, and it hit me, actually just logging back on to SMD

Whats going on is a window popping up every 10 seconds saying to upgrade my virus protection, then on the right lower side of the window, I get a red box pop up saying I have someone accessing my computer from this ISP#, then that one, weather or not if the modem is plugged in

So, its saved on my computer, I cant find it, its hidden, I cant do the Ctrl Alt Delete to see what programs are running. The program has access to that, and every other feature

It blocks Google, and Fire Fox, and ONLY goes straight to Internet Explorer

I basically have no access over the computer, cant stop, or close these windows, the computer is just shot

Anyone know what this may be?

Any help what I can do for it?

Im about to throw this thing on the ground and burn it

Have you tried Hitman Pro? I use it and Anitmalware on machines in my shop and I noticed that it finds stuff that most cannot... But.. I would use it in conjunction with Antimalware and HIJACK THIS...

Archived