any of you play an instrument? imma drummer or percussionist w/e you want to call me. i guess you could say im good at it, i've made the snare line the past three years of highschool, im the first person to make snare as a freshman and hold it for more than one school year in a while, so i guess they think im good,this will be my third year playing snare, i play set too

Edited by DDlincolnon22's

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I'm a bassist myelf. I play alot of slap bass and funk, but mostly Primus and Les Claypool influenced music. I also love playing Pink Floyd.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

when it comes to playin music on set, im all rock, i can play jazz and all that, but i prefer rock.

with a marching snare i prefer a cadence over music, i wish i was as good as this guy though, he marched with the blue devils

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

Man, I play or played snare for my high school for 3 years got snare my first year...2nd year center until now Graduated about to go to college playing for alabama....I know all about the DCI, all about the Rudiments flam drag drags, all of them I can play just about all the Blue devils music...jut about all the DCI music...Drumming is my favorite then to do......I can do alot of tricks with some sticks...I have a video somewhere I'll get it later on today

sweet, i cant do all that twirl stuff with my sticks, i've focused more on sight reading, thats why i got snare they said. i can play all the triplets fast and make it sound cool and all that shit. as for playin blue devils music, i could play if you sat it in front of me and gave me like two weeks with it

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

I've played drums for over 20 years now. I was in a band for about 4 years put out a few Cd's and I was in the Concord Blue Devil's for 2 seasons. I haven't played too much in the past couple of years, I smashed my thumb real bad a few years back and now it's hard for me to tie my shoes let alone hold a stick.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i've played the Bongo's now for over 10 years, i'm now learning to play the Ukelele! my nephew in Hawaii plays the alto saxaphone, he was in the macy's day parade! (Hawaii All Star Band)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I've played drums for over 20 years now. I was in a band for about 4 years put out a few Cd's and I was in the Concord Blue Devil's for 2 seasons.

Thats too funny, What year did you play for CBD?

My brothers had a Band in San Jose, Ca back in the late 70's that originally did the hit "The Planet Doesn't Mind", they sold the rights to the song in 1980 and the song was re-released in 81-82 by I think a Band called New Music. At the same time I was around 13-14 yrs old and played triples for the San Lorenzo Blue Angels and sat in with local East Bay bands such as Malo and the Escovedo Band listening and learning.

I've played Latin Percussions since I was 12 learning (and still enjoy playing) Timbales. I took lessons From IMO one of the greatest Timbale players, Karl Perazzo and someday hope to pass my passion on to one of my kids.

B)

Thats too funny, What year did you play for CBD?

My brothers had a Band in San Jose, Ca back in the late 70's that originally did the hit "The Planet Doesn't Mind", they sold the rights to the song in 1980 and the song was re-released in 81-82 by I think a Band called New Music. At the same time I was around 13-14 yrs old and played triples for the San Lorenzo Blue Angels and sat in with local East Bay bands such as Malo and the Escovedo Band listening and learning.

I've played Latin Percussions since I was 12 learning (and still enjoy playing) Timbales. I took lessons From IMO one of the greatest Timbale players, Karl Perazzo and someday hope to pass my passion on to one of my kids.

B)

94-95

In 93 I played with the Sacramento Freelancers.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)