For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?

fuck you Robert! jk jk

Im glad they worked for you, 3wks waiting shit they better work or i would run them over with my 24s lol yeah can def see the difference between the 35 and 55w kits, atleast i could even in the middle of the day <_<

Beanz yeah man, but shit happens im actually running the 12k bulbs with my old ballast so its not all bad news over here, ill send the ballast on monday and hopefully have everything in a wk and a half or so, i would just buy the damn ballast but they dont sell them alone, only bulbs WTF

shit dude i had to buy a whole new set of hids cause i just cant wait that long so im in the whole with them so much dude.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you send them back? how long it take to get them back? fuck spending another 80 bucks i dont mind waiting alittle longer but they better hurry the fuck back lol

So, you might be wondering..hey, where is OP? He said he'd post pics and stuff..

Well, my internet at home got disconnected... and it turns out that my camera doesn't take good pics in the dark, so I used my other camera, which can only record video (and does a fairly good job at night) and I have tons of video I'll upload when I get my internet back. I might have some pics, too.

I love the lights, and have only had somebody turn on their highbeams thinking I have mine on twice so far, and I've probably put around 20 or 30 hours on the lights so far.

I didn't reaim my lights, oops.. now you mad lols. Well, I CAN'T reaim them as far as I can tell, I even looked in the manual. I have a 2009 aveo sedan, if you don't believe me...and even if I could reaim them, I wouldn't.. that's how you get all of these people with fucked up headlights, one pointing down 2 feet in front of them and the other pointing at the sky. I've had somebody else drive the car going one direction and me driving another car the opposite direction, they aren't all that bad, seriously. I have vids of this, too.

Archived