Jump to content

For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?


Recommended Posts

Posted

As title says, if you have ddmtuning hids, how are they holding up? Still working as expected??

Preferable if you have 55w apexcone ones, but any really.

I will most likely be getting them today or tomorrow (have to wait for money to go in bank) not sure if I should get apexcone or the ddm ones.. I don't see any need to spend an extra $10 for the ddm ones, I made room for the ballast I had and pretty sure these (apexcone 55w) will be the same size.

So..yeah.. anybody?

Posted

I ran 35w for about 5 months. they worked great. ddm is great company, lifetime warranty and cheap price. i say go for it broseph.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

I ran 35w for about 5 months. they worked great. ddm is great company, lifetime warranty and cheap price. i say go for it broseph.

What happened after 5 months if you don't mind me asking? Or you mean it's been 5 months since you've put in and they are still in?

Posted

Ive got them in the truck and hardly ever drive it so I wont be of much help but so far they are holding up fine. if they are on backorder it does take forever to get them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Mine are holding up great and look awesome too, had them for over a month now. I got the 10000k 55W for my lows and they are awesome. Took a while to come but they got all that worked out now so it shouldnt take long, I payed 51 shipped...

'08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2

Posted

i sold cause I wanted to run a different color :P right now im usng sylvanias 4200k. But going to get them again as soon as money allows me.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

thanks so far guys.. :)

Maybe I'll just get 35w 6000k... hmm.. that's what I had and they were plenty bright.. I don't really want a ticket if I can avoid it (didn't get any with what I had.. but only had in for 2-3 months)

Posted

id go the 5000k tbh. i had those and they looked amazing...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

I've got the 55w 10ks in mine...over a year now and no problems. Even thru rough offroad abuse and mud. :)

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3226 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...