Carlisle (after show pics/vids go here!)

Freshman6969

it was great finnaly meeting everyone and hearing everything, randy i forgot to tell you, your one crazy ass man for having a pink duck tat on your leg lmao, but your blazer sounded pretty sick, and boyd your jeep was nuts, sadly i dident stick around for a demo but i was the kid with the long hair with the black shirt :P, was great to finnaly see trippis hummer, big big big props to ed for bringing it out thisweekend, on my end tho thanks randy for the amp! and jesse for tuning my amp correctly after a half hour of trying to figure out why it wasent reading lmao bass knob off ftw :D, im gunna update with a few pics in a bit once i get the shit out my car lol

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

CIMG0207.jpg

CIMG0208.jpg

CIMG0209.jpg

CIMG0210.jpg

CIMG0211.jpg

CIMG0212.jpg

CIMG0213.jpg

CIMG0214.jpg

CIMG0215.jpg

CIMG0216.jpg

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

CIMG0217.jpg

CIMG0218.jpg

CIMG0219.jpg

CIMG0220.jpg

CIMG0221.jpg

CIMG0222.jpg

CIMG0223.jpg

we ripped out ALLL the yellow pages in the phone book and therw them at our friend lmao

CIMG0200.jpg

CIMG0201.jpg

CIMG0202.jpg

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

i think i might have a few more of the hummer on my phone, and the show was pretty cool actully, i got a demo from randy(assman) 8 8's holy shit that was loud, the DC Ragtop jeep was there with boyd, got to talk to a few people from here, chode, jesse, ed, randy, may, and prob a few other people lol, i wasent there as much as i wanted to be due to my friends being idiots and complaining it was to hot but from the time i was there it was pretty cool

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ampz.jpg

zomgwtfbbq beamer truck?!

beamer.jpg

boxzzz.jpg

hummaer.jpg

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived