Carlisle (after show pics/vids go here!)

Freshman6969

very nice pics hope yah all had fun, wish i could of made it

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

very nice pics hope yah all had fun, wish i could of made it

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thanks man, and I guess the ear meter needs some recalibrating lol

where the vids at bro! i know you were taping all weekend :P, i actully got a fuck ton louder when jesse tuned my amp :D, and my box is all in one piece surprisingly lmao

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

maddd fun weekend, did a 151.3 sealed at 38hz which im pretty happy about :)

where the vids at bro! i know you were taping all weekend :P, i actully got a fuck ton louder when jesse tuned my amp :D, and my box is all in one piece surprisingly lmao

lmao "wtf why isnt it working....20 min later, ohhhh the bass knob's not on" lmfaooo

TeamDeadlyHertz-jesseanson.png

2004 gmc Yukon

270 amp mechman alt.

1 odyssey PC1500 up front

6 kinetik HC2400's in the back

2 18" BTL's fully loaded

2 saz-3500d's strapped

155.7db @ 38hz sealed :)

MY YOUTUBE!!!

They're coming, there is a lot to go through and not enough time lol...that's cool that everything worked out/held up 8)

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

maddd fun weekend, did a 151.3 sealed at 38hz which im pretty happy about :)

lmao "wtf why isnt it working....20 min later, ohhhh the bass knob's not on" lmfaooo

damn man nice! i was hoping to stick around sunday but friends i was with dident want to, oh well, ending up getting a 50$ charge on my creditcard for "trashing" the hotel room which is bullshit, and LMAO i was thinkin about that sat. i was like alright i dont wanna look like an idiot, and i ended up forgeting lmao, oh well shit pounds now:) thanks again man

They're coming, there is a lot to go through and not enough time lol...that's cool that everything worked out/held up 8)

well best hop on that :domodance:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

ROFLMFAO @ dog in stroller.

WTF lol

ROFL i dident even see that until i just took another look at it LMFAO

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived