Sundown Audio

Pa 3000db

Eric B

accordman said a while ago. they have the same boards as a planet audio, and they come with birthsheets. so damn close to it.

im startin to wonder if that too much power for my TC-3000 lol it should take it

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

im startin to wonder if that too much power for my TC-3000 lol it should take it

conservatively set gains and you should be good to go.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I think imma get this amp when the cash comes hopefully next week (hate bimonthly paychecks) and run it at 4ohm since it still puts out a lil over 1000watts rms and when I build up my electrical system Ill put her down to one ohm :D

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

the PA3000db IS the same amp as like 3-4 other brands, use the same boards, everything... I personally had 2, first one blew in 1 second, big puff of smoke, second one works great, but has some ground noise, no matter how good I grounded that fawker, even batterey directly to the amp, from the front battery and everything tight and cleaning wired up, BUT Iam thinking I may be getting ground noise from my deck, because its a Pioneer and I soldered on my own aux input thru the cd changer input on the back of the deck, and I know I have gotten the solders bad once, then rewired it... So Iam sure it may be damage to the audio out on the deck... other than that, great amp for my $279, and yes it DOES do rated power, atleast audibly, and the damage it did to my car

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i would stick to the a3000db. i havent heard but one comment about that line, and it wasnt good. ive neve had any experience with it though.

Ill stick to ur opinion, you always seem to be right lol hopefully next friday Ill be able to order unless something comes up

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION