MA AUDIO,JL,TMA, HIFONICS,AUDIOCONTROL

got a bunch of stuff that is or will be collecting dust and i need some money lol. you can check my references on ebay i am 7650warofthehead i have gold star status there and i have sold to a couple of members here also. the jl is also on ebay well here's the stuff

Gimme some best offers on whats left!!!

1000014.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1000015f.th.jpg

1000016c.th.jpg

1000017a.th.jpg

1000018m.th.jpg

1000019k.th.jpg

1000020y.th.jpg

1000021x.th.jpg

1000022r.th.jpg

1000023u.th.jpg

the jl i'm askin $230 its scratched but it works flawlessly. i have had jl put a new board in it, that cost me $230 SO I'M tyrin to break even.

then i have this battery/ capacitor i got off of amazon, it works but a freind gave me a spare redtop so i don't need it. it is just past the date to return it but i think it is still under warrenty as it's only two months old. asking $40 SOLD

next is hifonics eq works perfect i bought it because i liked it and had never seen one before, but i can't really use it. asking $40

the ma audio speakers are beasts!1500rms they work perfect and the only damage to one of the woofers is the posts had to be reglued on but it aint going nowhere, and the fourth woofer got dropped and the magnet came off, i have no idea how to fix you can have or i'll throw away. the working ones 2x2ohms asking $130 each, $300 for all> SOLD!!

audiocontrol 24xs i havent hooked it up to my system but it lights up so $35 SOLD

tma 6.5 with tweeters and crossovers one of the tweeters got damaged and hd to solder it together, but it works and the other speakers work perfectly. $50

also have some RF 6.5 speakergrilles $25

all stuff is shipped execept the ma audio speakers as they weigh a ton! i think around 70lbs

Edited by benz280se