New Audio shop in Missouri??

lol looking good so far brother! best of luck, ill be sure to stop by for that cookout to show my support! :yahoo:

:edit: dibs on first customer, ill need help fiberglassing my doors and stuff :P

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

lol looking good so far brother! best of luck, ill be sure to stop by for that cookout to show my support! :yahoo:

:edit: dibs on first customer, ill need help fiberglassing my doors and stuff :P

:peepwall::peepwall: Sam can glass? :peepwall:

:D j/p :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Definitely best of luck to you bro! Hope all goes well and you're successful in your business venture!

I appreciate it!

so sam, when pricing a box, how do you do it? do you do 2x what it cost you to build it, or what? just wondering, might be getting my first real sub in a bit :3

I typed up a price list a bit ago..

Here:

Prices-1.jpg

Of course, the prices aren't set in stone ;)

Can people that have absolutley nothing to contribute in any way, shape or form still come hang out? :shrug:

If you purchase a sticker for your car, You're contributing :)

$2

I'll keep updates on the BBQ for sure.. Opening the doors to the public as a "hobby" tomorrow ;)

:peepwall::peepwall: Sam can glass? :peepwall:

:D j/p :D

I'M not the worlds greatest at fiberglassing..... However, Mr.ManGuy..... is

:rofl:

But srsly he can glass

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

• 3 weeks later...

guessing my 18" box is being built in there? lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived