Sonic Electronix

AudioPipe AP15001D Class D Mono Block

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

I'm going to be honest here and state my opinion, I would not waste my money on these amps. Save a hundred or so more and get a good quality 1500w amp. My .02

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

check on shipping costs also

this is where got mine and my friends from http://www.caraudiodeals.com/product_info.php?products_id=1452{8}19

Yeah they are sold out of the 1500watt ones, there is a 1800watt one for 180$ that other site i showed you is free shipping over 100$ so it would be 149.99 + tax maybe?

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

I'm going to be honest here and state my opinion, I would not waste my money on these amps. Save a hundred or so more and get a good quality 1500w amp. My .02

I'm trying to save for college man lol, i just gotta have my toys, i just need something that is a little more durable, push my subs better and last me a while.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

the subs can take it as long as the gains are set right and the power is clean. i was running 2 pioneer championships in a 3.75 cuft box seeing 1600 watts each and they havent let me down yet. installed into my brother in laws car with half the power and they are just phenomenal.

but wiring at 1 ohm only gives each sub (theortically on paper) 750watts which they can do.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

the subs can take it as long as the gains are set right and the power is clean. i was running 2 pioneer championships in a 3.75 cuft box seeing 1600 watts each and they havent let me down yet. installed into my brother in laws car with half the power and they are just phenomenal.

but wiring at 1 ohm only gives each sub (theortically on paper) 750watts which they can do.

this is the box i have them in, paid 50$ for it brand new.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-lN6dWownsnv/p_044QB2104/Q-Logic-QB-210-4.html?c=3&avf=N&tab=other_items

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

It's a 1000 watt 2-ch pyramid ( peak power anyway ) I'm pleased of the performance for a 100$ amp. It slams these 10's but i know i can get a bigger punch out of them.

Whats the fuse rating, I'll tell you how much power your actually playing with now. Be sure to buy a 150A fuse with your audiopipe. They included a 120A fuse and I blew that just after scoping it. Replaced with 150A and she rocks, I bet your at least tripling your power from that pyramid, and it'll be relatively clean now. The audiopipe will not disappoint, unless you kill it from weak electrical.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Whats the fuse rating, I'll tell you how much power your actually playing with now. Be sure to buy a 150A fuse with your audiopipe. They included a 120A fuse and I blew that just after scoping it. Replaced with 150A and she rocks, I bet your at least tripling your power from that pyramid, and it'll be relatively clean now. The audiopipe will not disappoint, unless you kill it from weak electrical.

My power and ground are pretty thick i don't know the exact gauge, just some left overs i pulled out of my first car, the amp i have now came with a 30A so yeah its nothing spectacular, i just wish i had the funds to build a mean system pushing 120+ DB's, maybe when I'm done with college.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

My wires gotta be 4 or 6 gauge i mean like they are thick. i have a 12volt battery, and my setup now dims my lights a little.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

My wires gotta be 4 or 6 gauge i mean like they are thick. i have a 12volt battery, and my setup now dims my lights a little.

Your going to want to get a new batt, anything deep cycle will help. If its dimming off a pyle amp, that ap wont last

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

Archived