Sundown Audio

let me get this straight...

say i have 2 subs at 800rms. if i wire them at the rite impedance to one amp that puts out say 900rms.. does that mean both the subs r goin to be doin 900rms? or would i have to add the watts of the 2 subs, which would be 1600, and wire them to an amp that puts out round 1600?? ive been wonderin bout this for a while now lol dont hate for tryin to learn more haha

add them. so its 1600w at whatever impedance.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

lol well if you have 2 subs that are 800 rms what are they? and ill tell you what kinda power of an amp you should have.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

i was lookin at the fi ssd's. i really cant make up my mind lol. but i was jus usin them as an example. but im curious.. if i do get the ssd's wat would be a good amp for them at a reasonable price? on a budget so.. yaa...

what are the brand/model of the subs, and if you have 2 800rms woofers and put it on say a 1600watt amp @ Xohms, youd need to wire the subs to Xohms, depending on the coil's you could wire anywhere from .25ohms?( i think thats the lowest???) to 4ohms ( or higher depending) but most amps are rated for 1 ohms 2 ohms and 4ohms

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If you go with the SSDs I would look into a audioque 2200. More power than you actually need but the subs should handle it just fine and it would give more head room to set your gains.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

what is your budget?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so the audioque 2200d is by far the best choice for the money i would have to say. That would give you everything you want with power and those subs will be fine on it. Check out rockford power series amps as well. I'm kinda one sided to them but thats cause i run all RF and win alot with it. But its all about what you can get for what price.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)