They sure are a member of the BBB but it seems to me like the shop owner doesn't care
shit son! as soon as he realizes he's not dealling with some punk ass kid... oh he will care! here in SacTown we have KCRA channel 3 (call 3 investigates) do you got channel 3 in San Jo?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

shit son! as soon as he realizes he's not dealling with some punk ass kid... oh he will care! here in SacTown we have KCRA channel 3 (call 3 investigates) do you got channel 3 in San Jo?

channel 3 over here is nbc

Well today I called the BBB and the person tells me that they have the right to no fix it and I was like WHAT, the car has the 2 year 24 thousand mile warranty, and then they end up giving me the number for Bureau Automotive Repair (BAR) so damn I guess I was wasting my time with BBB but at least theyre going to give the shop negative points or something like that.

camp out in front of the shop until you get it fixed. I would.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

personally, if I had this issue and it never got resolved or fixxed, I would either beat his ass (the owner) or put a brick through the shop's windows, and then everytime they fixed it, I would do it agian.

but thats me, dont fuck with my money.