Which O-Scope? BOON CHIME IN PLEEEASE!

Alright, ignore my pm lol I sent it as you posted this. I didn't get to use the hps10 I had very much, but it did what I needed it to. The 440 is definitely the way to go, especially for that price.

The 440 is also a DMM, so it saves having to pull out two different instruments often times as it is all there at the turn of a dial.

Mine should be here today too lol. Had a "dentist appt" so I could go to work late in order to sign for it. Forgot to ask them for no sig confirmation..

Haha that's awesome.Taking off from work for your new toys eh?

JUST A FEW MORE HOURS NOW!!

Sooooo I called my usual UPS guy to see if he was on my route today.He wasn't, so I didn't really have any way of tracking down the driver with my box to go pick it up early.I couldn't stand sitting around any longer, so I decided I would head to the bank to go do a few things, and on my way, I see the other lady that runs my route just put-puttin' it down the road right past me by the bank.I whipped a U-ie so fast I thought I was about to go on two wheels.I got it and signed for it, and ripped into that beast in the drivethrough at the bank.I can't wait to break this beast in tomorrow.

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

:yahoo:

FUCKIN AWESOME BRO!!!

glad you went with the TPI. youll love it. Jeff and i love his. i has charger port secks with it while hes a sleep :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

FUCKIN AWESOME BRO!!!

glad you went with the TPI. youll love it. Jeff and i love his. i has charger port secks with it while hes a sleep :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

I'm looking at the charger port right now and, uhmmm, oh well nevermind.The only thing that matters is you find a way :lol:

Archived