TechForce's Ford Explorer w/ 6 Memphis CM Cast 15's

about 5am!

Well if thats the case you better have my breakfast there bish!!! Grits, eggs (over easy), toast and sasuage!!!!! And it better be piping hot too i dont want none of that cold shit!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gif

Well if thats the case you better have my breakfast there bish!!! Grits, eggs (over easy), toast and sasuage!!!!! And it better be piping hot too i dont want none of that cold shit!!!! rofl.gifrofl.gif

That's Big T's job... He said to shut your mouth, that he has to hear your shit when he is home... he came up to the shop to get away from your mouth!

That's Big T's job... He said to shut your mouth, that he has to hear your shit when he is home... he came up to the shop to get away from your mouth!

Ohhhh Phulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, quit yappin on the forum and make my money bish!!!!

BIGsmiley.gif

Yea i hope that all goes as planned. Shit i dont care if you film me. Yea it sucks. I am just going to play it safe, got the gain turned pretty much all the way down. I would rather have a little bump then none at all.

You guys heading this way tomorrow?

You guys heading this way tomorrow?

Yea man as of right now everything is looking good. Packing my shit cuz i am staying at his place for the weekend. But ill let ya know if anything changes!

Yea man as of right now everything is looking good. Packing my shit cuz i am staying at his place for the weekend. But ill let ya know if anything changes!

K coo... u got my cell number, right?! I PMed it to you... We will be in back of our shop most of the day... so when u get in town... call so we can meet you guys up front..

I gotta post this one... this is one of my fav's! Charlie Murphy thinks he shit his pants at the end! LOL!

F**kn' a right......that Bear Trap song kills in my Tahoe!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived