TechForce's Ford Explorer w/ 6 Memphis CM Cast 15's

HELL NO... I aint putting no trash can on my roof! LOL! I thought about a bunch of 2 liter jugs... Or the tube bulb...

no i was just saying thats what he did so a basket ball should be easier did say u should put one on ur roof lol

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Looks awesome. I saw some guy do a basketball on youtube once, looked nice. You'd probably bounce it off the roof pretty quick though :)

That is what I thought also... I wonder about a bunch of tennis balls... or would that be stupid?

omg rick you afraid of a few dents in the roof, im sure the bass will pop them back out. use the basket ball, less things to have to chase after

omg rick you afraid of a few dents in the roof, im sure the bass will pop them back out. use the basket ball, less things to have to chase after

Hell yeah I m afraid of a few dents! LOL! I need to start doing something... Don't ever have time though.... Truck is collecting dust! LOL!

Looks pretty loud. Engine bay looks nice, love the color on the alts.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived