Representing Smd All Day(update 08-07-07)

its alright herrie, Ill just have to own you with this.. :lol:

a picture of smd on BassJunkie's computer viewing herrie v's computer viewing white boi's computer, veiwing herrie v's computer, on my computer biggrin.gif Did I do that right? lol

DCAO0061.jpg

And then on the bigscreen too! It took me a few minutes how to get both screens in 1 pic, then i thought about turning my monitor to face the same way as the tv. god im stupid, it took me like 5 minutes to think of that.

DCAO0062.jpg

And if you know how to pull up smd on my linux box let me know cuz I can try to get that on my 15"lcd on my dell server :)

U like the samsung?

I really do! Very nice tft.

I see u are too lazy to remove the ugly stickers from it haha :rolleyes:

And no, dont how it works with linux, never worked with it.

I love, going from my old 19" lcd with a 30 ms respone time, down too 2ms with this monitor. Its flawless. Only thing Im not use to is if you dont look at it right, the top 1/8 of the screen seems darker. If i wouldnt be all leaning in my chair like i do it be fine.

And i did move my stickers. I switched sides with them, other wise the vista (garbage) tag was hanging in the view of the screen. This is my second one. First one was dead, only vga worked and not dvi so I returned it. No complaints with it at all!!

PS: crappy video! :lol: :lol: th_DCAO0064.jpg