superdave07 Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 Does anyone know where online you can go and look at the layout of the new maps? I downloaded them last night, havent been able to play yet but it'd be cool to check them out before im being shot at Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
Mr. Darkjustice Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 Does anyone know where online you can go and look at the layout of the new maps? I downloaded them last night, havent been able to play yet but it'd be cool to check them out before im being shot at cant you just private match it up and check them out? dont remember stopped playin months ago lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
superdave07 Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 yeah i suppose i can do that, its going to be a while before i get out of work and can get into the game to check them out. I was just hoping to be able to look at them online. Its all good Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
Mr. Darkjustice Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 well actually walkin around the map i would think would yield better results than an online map if youre tryin to keep from gettin your butt kicked lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
superdave07 Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 thats probably true, honestly im going to get owned either way lmao Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
ALPINE408 Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 On ps3 they have a mode where it's just the new maps random game play I.e death match headquaters and so on carnavil and fuel suck ass tho Have you ever had your woofers blown?
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 On ps3 they have a mode where it's just the new maps random game play I.e death match headquaters and so on carnavil and fuel suck ass tho I agree on Carnival, I dont know why but I just dont like that map, and fuel would be great if there wasnt that rock glich..... ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Jeramey Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 Yeah there's a lot of great spots for the resurgance pack on xbl, depending on the game types you normally play I'd be willing to run you through if you wanted.
RidiculousSPL Posted July 22, 2010 Report Posted July 22, 2010 Trailer park is my new favorite, only way to play it is get your ump and marathon with commando amd head out, it's to small for the big guns..hate carnival but if u climb the roller coaster and sit behind the ride u can get several cheap shots. Fuel level i can't give any productive advice lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.