Sonic Electronix

hey guys im thinking about my new system for my new car im getting an escalade and i want a louder system then what i have now the only thing is i want to know what you guys think i want to either run 4 15s audioques on 2 2200d audioques or 2 18 inch audioques on 2 2200d and im going to make my own box for the first time just let me know and also i need to know where i can get rims at a decent price i want 24s so just let me know thanks

4 15's have more cone area. More cone area on the same wattage will always be louder in the correct box.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Depends on alot of things man. Install has alot to do with it.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

hey, you arnt olly lang. lol

i would go with the 18"s. the 15"s would have more cone area but each sub gets half the power. its a close call either way but thats my opinion.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Id go with the 4 15's, more cone area and 4 15's would look sick compared to just 2 18's

System mainly by pioneer.

A DEH-P4200UB head-unit

TS-A6993R 6x9's

TS-A1782R 6 3/4's

GM-D9500F amp powering the speakers

4 SA-8 8" Sundown Audio subs

2 Pioneer GM-D8500M amps for the subs

2 car audio batteries and a 2 farad cap. powering it.

Also sound dampining by Dynamat.

ordered my rims through driveline customs. not too expensive, but not too cheap either but FUCKING spectacular. if youre seriously on a budget though, craigslist auto parts under 24" will give you some good deals

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?