No offense here at all. But just my experience most people with a 4x4 only have that option because it came with it. Not like someone would be dumb enough to go offroading with 30's. I hope... Gasp lol

edit: sad face smiley for loss of credit of finding that it was Chamillionaire's Excursion and for being the first to spell his name right.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Those are actually chamillionaires rims, check this out...

http://www.chamillionaire.com/blog/swag-for-sale.html

correct, he had 28's on it back when they first came out, they didn't have 25 series rubberbands at the time.

so if you wanted 28's you had to lift.

i posted in here earlier that was his truck, didn't know it was for sale though.

flyrydes did that truck, we have done some of their performance work they needed done on their projects at our shop

I just noticed you have optima batteries. how do you like them? i have 3 yellow tops and 1 red top but it seems everybody is bashing optima batteries and saying they arent good so i was thinking about switching to a different brand, would u recommend staying with my batteries i have now? off subject but had to ask :shrug:

they are ok and i have 8 of them for a reason Id love to swap them but i have next to nothing in these. i had a hookup. Having an optima is better than having nothing at all

why big gangster wheels on a 4x4 just wondering

my truck is 4wd and I have 24s on it. I dont live in an area where its possible to find a truck in the yr range I was looking for that isnt rusted all to hell really and I stumbled on this one so I jumped on it. I would have preferred 2wd but it does snow here so I can use the 4wd to get around in the winter

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived