i have been waiting to go get my car from the shop for about a month now. but today i picked it up and also while we were out my dad picked up a 6.1 liter srt 8 challenger

(sorry shitty phone pictures)

9c5dd2f9.jpg

3e9f864b.jpg

bc95be94.jpg

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Nice, but I dont get why anyone would want to take the badges off that car. Its missing the front SRT badge... Very nice though. :woot:

Ninja.gif Sneaky sneaky lol

looks good!

you had a shop lower it and put rims on it for you? I'd take the badges off to to make it cleaner looking. less is more sometimes.

what size rims are those 17s?

yea they r 17s

yea my dad dropped it off at a shop when i was on vacation, he was gonna do it or i was but the shop did it for free so he said fuck it and took it there. and hes gonna take the badges off of the challenger but he didnt wanna mess with it tonight.

he said hes prolly gonna lower in about a inch or 2 all the way around n just get some wheels but i love the car is bad we were going about 70 or 75 n floored it n it took off like it was at a stand still.

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I love the new challengers, but I damn well wouldn't pay the price of one. Not that I hate, but for my dollar I think there is better out there. Imo anyone can have a 2010 challenger, Camaro or even Mustang, but far and few could have the real nostalgic 60's or 70's muscle cars. For the money, I'd spend it on something that turns heads, not something I can see on every dealers floor... just my .02 cents. Also, I'd remove the challenger badge too, leaving the str8 unless you want a sleeper look...

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

IMO the looks of the new challenger > new camaro and new mustangs. the factory wheels look a little too large for the car though, but maybe its just the angle.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol