Painted my jeep moldings today ***UPDATE*** PICS OF WHEELS ADDED

All i did was wash it with some soap and water, and then sprayed some rustoluem plastic paint right on it. Going to do clear coat soon. But i have already hit them with folding chairs and other thing and NOTHING happened.

hmm sounds like a future project!

are you gonna use rattle can clear coat?

do you think Rustoleum is more durable than Krylon Fusion?

hmm sounds like a future project!

are you gonna use rattle can clear coat?

do you think Rustoleum is more durable than Krylon Fusion?

Sorry had a lot of stuff going on. I think either way you go you will be good. They are BOTH very good for plastics. I was going to get krylon but when they didnt have any i was like SHIT! So i got the rustoluem.

As far as the rattle can clear. I want to see how its holding up before i do that.

Alright guys i was going to get some pics today, but after a long day of job hunting i get a call from my mom. She said that the axle in my step dads s-10 snapped! I was like fuck! I go and the front end appers to have been bagged. No joke that bitch was on the ground on the drivers side front. I look and it looks like the tire rod was gone. I was like great. We get it toed to a shop and come to find out the upper ball joint and and 2 bars were needing to be replaced cuz they were gone. Luckly my mom was not going to fast. Cuz the top of the tire was touching the frame.

Okay i know cool story bro but today was HECTIC!!!! On top of that i had stayed up ALL night!

Sorry for the delayed pics the sun is brutal and washes out the color in most pics but here are some ones that didnt come out 2 bad,

100_0964.jpg

100_0965.jpg

100_0966.jpg

100_0967.jpg

100_0968.jpg

100_0969.jpg

100_0970.jpg

100_0971.jpg

Well i am also going to get some night shots soon but all in all i am EXTREMELY happy with how they all tuned out. Someone at autozone that had a jeep wanted to know how i did it. So it put a breath of fresh air to the jeep.

looks great! need to flip those tires over or take some flat black spray paint to them lol that grill looks new too

def looks better than stock, we sell some black steel wheels at discount for really cheap that you would prob like, if you ever wanna upgrade.

look good bro :good:

keep the updates flowing

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

keep the updates flowing

this, i wanna do my side moldings too! but i want to either tear them off or paint them to match my jeep > : O! who ever thought of that idea is a total idiot :)

but yours looks great man!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

looks great! need to flip those tires over or take some flat black spray paint to them lol that grill looks new too

def looks better than stock, we sell some black steel wheels at discount for really cheap that you would prob like, if you ever wanna upgrade.

Yea im looking to upgrade in the future when i have a job.

The grill was painted not to long ago so when i had it off i resprayed it.

I was already planning on spraying the back of them. But my buddy was out of town and i didnt have access to a jack.

keep the updates flowing

Most def. I would take some moar pics but i cant find the cam right now :angry: lol

this, i wanna do my side moldings too! but i want to either tear them off or paint them to match my jeep > : O! who ever thought of that idea is a total idiot :)

but yours looks great man!

Thanks. Yea i wanted to take mine off. It would have saved a roll of tape, and about 2 hours of masking, but there are clips that hold my clad molding on and according 2 my buddy they are easy to break and are $12 A PIECE to replace. I was like fuck that! lol

Archived