Sonic Electronix

Which way should my port be facing?

I bet if you tried sub up port back it would be louder.......

I feel like thats not the case, at least numbers wise. My car was weird when we tested it. Doesn't matter anyway, new box is going to be tuned way low and kerfed so i'm not terribly worried about numbers.

And someone should make a stickied thread where people post what car they have and what does best sub/port up back forward etc etc.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Haha I got 20sqft of second skin on the trunk lid alone cuz it was my top priority, every other place is just foamed until I get some funding (being a full-time college student with no job is harsh lol).

Anyways my trunk lid is already warping and I had to take my spoiler off cuz it was starting to crack and split up 1 side where it was mounted and my 3rd brakelight on it.. well 2 of the screws snapped off so the whole thing was just flapping and sounding like shit, so, I ended up taking off the spoiler and taping up the holes where it used to be.

i rest my case lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I feel like thats not the case, at least numbers wise. My car was weird when we tested it. Doesn't matter anyway, new box is going to be tuned way low and kerfed so i'm not terribly worried about numbers.

And someone should make a stickied thread where people post what car they have and what does best sub/port up back forward etc etc.

Terrific suggestion! Haha why don't you do it :P and while we're doing that why not the resonant frequency for each individual vehicle too? I'm sure it would definitely be stickied and a great help to the community.

Archived