No 4x4. He didn't gave oem tires. He had 26" tires put on the stick wheels last year. The lights are a little less blue in person but they do have some blue to them.

DSCN0530.jpg?t=1278933198

Those are 8000K and the one you see in the background is a 12000K, Those look exactly the same in person as they do in the picture, but 5s should have no blue they should be pure white, 6s should look silver, 8s looks teal, 10s look light blue, 12s are blue, and 15s are deep blue. they might have messed up the bulbs, and you got the wrong ones, it happens. these companies ship out dozens, if not hundreds, of kits daily, it is possible that they messed up...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I actually ordered 6ks for him but they called and said they were out of 6ks but had 5ks in and I just double checked the box they came in and it says 5k on them. I'm going to email them and see what they say. Not mad if it's wrong. They look badass anyways just want to know what they are. He wants pure white basically so around 5k but I want 8ks in mine so if I need to order mine and get the 5s and switch that still works out. Just need to find out what these actually are I guess.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

No 4x4. He didn't gave oem tires. He had 26" tires put on the stick wheels last year. The lights are a little less blue in person but they do have some blue to them.

Ah, okay. I read it wrong, you said the stock rim size, not stock tire size :P

I actually ordered 6ks for him but they called and said they were out of 6ks but had 5ks in and I just double checked the box they came in and it says 5k on them. I'm going to email them and see what they say. Not mad if it's wrong. They look badass anyways just want to know what they are. He wants pure white basically so around 5k but I want 8ks in mine so if I need to order mine and get the 5s and switch that still works out. Just need to find out what these actually are I guess.

Lucky both your vehicles use the same bulb :D Get him 4300k if he wants pure white. (or I guess for ddm it's 4500k but usually it's 4300k)

Edited by somerandomguy

Lucky both your vehicles use the same bulb :D Get him 4300k if he wants pure white. (or I guess for ddm it's 4500k but usually it's 4300k)

4300k will look very much like a stock halogen, 5000k-6000k is pure white, although the 4300k has more light output, it isn't the whitest.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Sorry. They weren't on in the second post. We didn't get a chance to reaim them so weren't driving with them. That second pic is just the projectors in the housing. Not the actual headlight.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Sorry. They weren't on in the second post. We didn't get a chance to reaim them so weren't driving with them. That second pic is just the projectors in the housing. Not the actual headlight.

I am talking about this picture

895f7a41.jpg

At the top of the picture you can see some purple (from the lights of the roof of the gas station, I know these lights are purple so it means it's your camera. Not talking about the hids :P:D