mantz88's 03 Yukon build. Kinetik HC2400 added New vid 6/9

Well fellas I fixed my port flex. No pictures of that but nothing to really see anyway it looks the same.

Yesterday after work I didnt go to sleep. Instead spent the whole day working on the yukon since it was so nice outside. Changed plugs, wires, re-painted my GMC emblem, billet grill, even fixed an problem with the bike.

During Paint

SANY1135.jpg

SANY1136.jpg

SANY1137.jpg

A little taco bell after a day of work.

SANY1140.jpg

Oops how did this get in here?

SANY1132.jpg

This morning after I put the billet grill back in.

SANY1141.jpg

SANY1142.jpg

SANY1143.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

That painted GMC emblem really "pops" out

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ok let me start off by saying this took me around 5 hours to do. 2 of those hours was on the drivers side rear sway bar bushing bolt's. Those assholes stripped and were almost impossible to get to. I ended up cutting the bushing and most of the bracket off in order to get to the bolt.

Mostly everything else went smoothly. It was a little of a pain to get the front sway bar to line up with the new end links.

I had some QA1 10-500 springs for my coils for a while now. The ride was mediocre at best. Pretty bouncy and they didnt get me as low as I wanted. After I put in my new 500 lb speaker box it was bottom out city, so they had to go. These 5" DJM coils ride very smooth I still bottom out but not as much. That is to be kinda still expected though since my equipment in the back, at least with these coils I can buy helper bags and put an end to that issue. They got me just as low as I wanted. I swear my front is some how higher now but I know its not true. Im sitting at 33 1/4" all the way around.

With the new rear sway bar and front end links this thing floats now. I used to be able to feel every crack in the road but now thing have drastically changed. (Side Note I broke one or the rear sway bar end link bolts while installing the rear sway bar, so im rolling on only one side of the bar bolted down.) Still handles like a peach. I would describe the turning now as more of a boat feel. It is really smooth. The front end links helped my turning so much. My power steering pump now longer sounds like its about to shit itself when I make a turn.

So over all after the bolts pissing me off for so long I am very happy with the way it turned out. O ya and THE 24's ARE BACK ON!!! Im so glad they are back.

When I started the day

005-5.jpg

The bushing/bracket I had to butcher.

006-5.jpg

008-4.jpg

Old vs new.

009-5.jpg

The DJM's maybe longer but they are about an 1" lower

010-1.jpg

013-2.jpg

014-2.jpg

DJM front links

016-1.jpg

017-3.jpg

Rear

018-2.jpg

I swear the front is higher but it measured even.

019-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

021-3.jpg

The broken bolt :(

022-2.jpg

Happy camper

023-2.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

the reason the front looks higher is because the fenders on the front on GM trucks are higher they are all like that it makes it look uneven IMO thats why id rather keep the factory rake so it "looks" level

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived