I just upgraded phones cause my old razr v3xx broke. Well anyways I bought/upgraded to a BB curve 8310 and have read and heard a lot of good thing about it.

So do any of you have a BB and how do you like it?

I'll be getting it in 3 or 4 days and btw I'm with AT&T.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

I just upgraded phones cause my old razr v3xx broke. Well anyways I bought/upgraded to a BB curve 8310 and have read and heard a lot of good thing about it.

So do any of you have a BB and how do you like it?

I'll be getting it in 3 or 4 days and btw I'm with AT&T.

I hate mine. But I was using the Palm Treo before.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I hated mine with a passion, I sold it and bought an android phone and I will never go back to blackberry.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

I hate mine. But I was using the Palm Treo before.

I hated mine with a passion, I sold it and bought an android phone and I will never go back to blackberry.

What didn't ya'll like about it?

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

You went with AT&T and didn't get the iPhone ???? FAIL BIG TIME

However I don't know about the BB, never owned one.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

What didn't ya'll like about it?

For one when I was used to the touch screen on the Treo going to the stupid track pad sucked! The schedule/planner on the BB was no where near as useful as that of the Treo, basically all the user functionalities of the BB were so much more complex than they needed to be!

For instance, when sending picture mail, you can only send to one person at a time, and if you don't set up an email account for the phone to use, then every time you send a photo to an email account you have to manually enter the email address you are sending it to!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

You went with AT&T and didn't get the iPhone ???? FAIL BIG TIME

However I don't know about the BB, never owned one.

Lol no I upgraded from the razr to the BB. I don't have the money to go with the Iphone. The upgrade only cost 10bucks and another two years with AT&T.

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

For one when I was used to the touch screen on the Treo going to the stupid track pad sucked! The schedule/planner on the BB was no where near as useful as that of the Treo, basically all the user functionalities of the BB were so much more complex than they needed to be!

For instance, when sending picture mail, you can only send to one person at a time, and if you don't set up an email account for the phone to use, then every time you send a photo to an email account you have to manually enter the email address you are sending it to!

I see I see. I'll let everyone know what I think of it when I get it.

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

I went from a razor to my BB. My wife has had one for years and I never understood how convenient and useful it was until I got mine.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I can't stand only being to send 160 character texts, The phone has to be reset at least once every 3 days and it will just get slow for no reason.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived