Sonic Electronix

i wouldnt... i have 1 18" right now and its pretty cramped... and its 14" tall :trippy:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I would do two 15's, subs and port facing forward, fiberglass the shit out of the trunk for the box and get as much airspace as you can out of that. I have a bigger trunk than you and I am willing to build a permanent box and was going to do two 15's but it really would be the WHOLE trunk for the box to get the space I want. But two 15's is doable in a trunk, I know I've seen a Malibu with two 15's pretty clean somewhere just don't know where......

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i'm kind of in the same situation. i want to put a fi btl 18 in my truck. but it's a ford taurus. no room really :/ unless i didn't want any truck space at all. i guess i might do 2 15's instead of 1 18 and see if i can do a ported box as well.

In the process of finding subs and start a build.

vehicles: 99 ford taurus, 74 plymouth roadrunner.

Untitled-1.jpg

Thread jack!!! Hey noob r3dd09. If your serious about 2 15's in a Taurus you need to be prepared to fiberglass. Biggest square box you can build that will fit in the trunk will be a max of about 6-7^ft before any displacement and it will take your ENTIRE trunk. I know a guy with a 03 taurus with a 15" AQ HDC3 with about 4.5^ft after displacement and he only has MAYBE a ^ft he could gain meaning two 15s would work that way... ok, you can have your thread back

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

[email protected]

[email protected]

E-mail either of those and tell them what subs you want pricing on and they'll get back to you in a few days. Make sure you give them your zipcode to get price shipped to you.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150