What i plan on doing so far.

Debating on doing the big 3. My build plans so far are AP 15001D, 2 12" eclipse subs 8ohms @ 300 watts, custom box. I will be running this amp off of a stock alt and battery ( think the alt is anywhere from 85-100 amps ) and the big 3, will this be substantial enough to run that AP safely? Will be doing the big 3 with 1/0 gauge wire and a 1/0 gauge wire running from the battery to the amp.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

idk if it will be enough to make your set up work good, but it definately wont hurt it can only help

So maybe a different amp? ATM everything is stock, running a 4 gauge power wire to my pyramid 2-ch 1000 watt amp and my lights don't dim at all.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

So maybe a different amp? ATM everything is stock, running a 4 gauge power wire to my pyramid 2-ch 1000 watt amp and my lights don't dim at all.

That's because that amp is probably only producing an actual 500 watts.

I'd at the very least toss an decent sized battery in back along with the big 3.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

That's because that amp is probably only producing an actual 500 watts.

I'd at the very least toss an decent sized battery in back along with the big 3.

Alright ill keep that in mind man, thanks.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

do the big three add a second battery and you will be fine till your ready to add an alternator

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

do the big three add a second battery and you will be fine till your ready to add an alternator

Im just gonna keep saving till i can do this all at once. I make minimum wage, work 3 5's a week and have bills =\ economy sucks ass.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Stock Mids & Highs.

Archived