Jump to content

i just tuned my box too low


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why don´t you do something like my swift? it´s a simple example but it works nice, 41 hz for daily and 48 hz for comps, 2 dbs difference between both ports :drinks:

KF5ofRMquT_ODKMV5ia1v1r3AAJozIxW.jpg

WNjpO4Vc1j-3_7nxgowFMo67OMbx6pUG.jpg

I like that Idea too, it's easier, lol. I wish I didn't make my box so complicated, I'd do like I wanted to do, but I'll keep that idea in mind too for the next I am building, cuz the goal is to be able to go from like a metal flexing 25hz to like an ear bleeding 36hz in a couple minutes.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

It doesn´t take me more than 2 minutes to change ports and works AWESOME, try it sometime, you´ll be more than happy :yahoo:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3261 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...