Paper Calculations

lol that suxs... i bet you go crazy with text messages thou... lol it would take me an hour to post just finding the right buttons ect :R

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

YEA but the box has an elevation in the middle and its hard to explain with out a pic. and the box is really big so i could divide it and give you specs that way...

Posted Image

OK i finally gt them uploaded. the first pic is the actual look.the second pic is the dimensions of the box  and the elevation has to be there cause thats how the car is and if there isn that elevation the subs wont fit in.so now could some one help with the calculations pls. cubic feet of box and port area length and all. oh there are all external dimensions and im using 32 mm wood. all the dimensions are in mm...

Posted Imagethe sub specs are, fs=31hz Qts=0.507 Qes=0.614 Qms=2.901 Vas=43.60 L oh and the subs are 4 ohm coils and there are going to be 4 subs they 15 inch.

nah im pretty used to it now hey ha ha and pretty fast ha ha. well ill need to find a pc to upload pics.

i may actually get a windows mobile 5.0 phone pretty soon... lol i need to stop spending money thou until i sell my car. :'(

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived