illegal fireworks in cali

so this year i didnt get crap i got some piccolo petes and had fun with those

i was hoping my uncle could confiscate some since he worked the fire station this fourth but no luck

i was just looking at the phantom website and it says nothing about not shipping to california

you do you that they will ship all the fireworks here

take a look here the link http://www.fireworks.com/phantom_mall/shipping.asp

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

soon to be 4 level 3 15's

blow through

all dc audio

man are roman candles illegal in cali? i had some and now i know why there illegal here. :peepwall:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

man are roman candles illegal in cali? i had some and now i know why there illegal here. :peepwall:

ya the law says that any firework that goes up in the air or explodes is illegal in cali

but now i found this site that says fireworks can be shipped legally anyway under federal law but under state law there illegal so you can have them but cant use them unless you have a permit

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

blow through

all dc audio

They dont ship to cali, try and add items to your cart, doesn't do it

Then it says that some States cannot be shipped to etc etc

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I feel so damn jipped living in Cali

The damn Grand Finale packs, have damn mortars in them

here things just sparkle, and go up no more than 6 ft

:bull:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

they added just fine to my cart wheres this part that says item can not be shipped to some states i didnt see it

it adds to an imaginary cart, its just a wish list, and then you try and check out, hell I was ready to pay, you try to go all the way, it wont let you

If you live in a state where its legal, ofcourse it will let you check out

Cali people can only order sparklers, but no, I dont want any

I want this

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_gallery/photo.asp?pid=360

sundown.jpg

is it illegal for other people to ship fireworks to california? :peepwall:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

it adds to an imaginary cart, its just a wish list, and then you try and check out, hell I was ready to pay, you try to go all the way, it wont let you

If you live in a state where its legal, ofcourse it will let you check out

Cali people can only order sparklers, but no, I dont want any

I want this

http://www.fireworks.com/fireworks_gallery/photo.asp?pid=360

damn that really sucks

there is no check out button wtf :bull:

i dnt know but ima talk to my uncle morrw see if theres anyway if getting them into the state

hell i have cuzins in arkansas i just gotta get a mircowave ship it to them get em to fill it with fireworks and ship it back

2 jl audio 12w3's sealed

blow through

all dc audio

Kentucky is the same way. But indiana is allowed to have the GOOD SHIT! So i can just drive across the boarder to PHANTOM's display room and pick up my shit there.

Archived