Sonic Electronix

posting this in general audio i figure super noobs dont look in here too often lol.. anyway on to my question..

i installed my double din, i only have the power and ground installed and the ignition is with the power because im going to have a switch for the double din. anyway my question is everything works fine when the car is off but after i start it less then 20 seconds the screen turns white would that be because maybe its not grounded off to the e break? ooor?? before i go out there to troubleshoot i want your opinions just so maybe some one knows and i dont have to spend hours fixing it... thanks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It should have a wire that you hook up to the ebreak. My buddy did a bypass for that. Would not work without it. No audio or nothing which was bullshit

hats the thing i get sound and everything with the car off and with the car its there for a little like i said 20 seconds or so and white screen.. also it has been by passed long time ago i had a pioneer avic N3 in it then a 2 Jensen in dashes after that and they worked. now its really weird that it does that... here is what i dont understand..i only have the power and ground and ignition hooked up and the ignition is tied in with the power,now either the double din is really smart or......i mean ill figure it out tomorrow im just taking some opinions/advice to start with.

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hats the thing i get sound and everything with the car off and with the car its there for a little like i said 20 seconds or so and white screen.. also it has been by passed long time ago i had a pioneer avic N3 in it then a 2 Jensen in dashes after that and they worked. now its really weird that it does that... here is what i dont understand..i only have the power and ground and ignition hooked up and the ignition is tied in with the power,now either the double din is really smart or......i mean ill figure it out tomorrow im just taking some opinions/advice to start with.

Yea that is some weird shit for real.

what HU is it? the only difference is 12v and 14v. maybe it knows 12v means the car is off and it doesnt care about the e-brake. thats my only guess.

by the way, if you want me to fix that pioneer you better hurry. i may be leaving town for a while soon.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what HU is it? the only difference is 12v and 14v. maybe it knows 12v means the car is off and it doesnt care about the e-brake. thats my only guess.

by the way, if you want me to fix that pioneer you better hurry. i may be leaving town for a while soon.

your more then likely right so what should i do about it? that makes a lot of a cents actually

i was thinking of buying it when i cash this check but i think john already sold it to someone else so.

BUILDLOG

Archived