<object width="400" height="227"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=12933322&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=12933322&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="227"></embed></object><p><a href="

Spill Timeline</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user3849600">RightChange</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

I hope i can post this correctly.

bah i can't get it to post correctly here is a link to it.

Edited by Mureta

ok now I'm not taking any sides because I think every politician is a liar and a criminal regardless of their views, but I don't like how when every single time something goes wrong, it is instantly the presidents fault. Honestly, Barack Obama may be the most unlucky man to grace this planet Earth.

ok now I'm not taking any sides because I think every politician is a liar and a criminal regardless of their views, but I don't like how when every single time something goes wrong, it is instantly the presidents fault. Honestly, Barack Obama may be the most unlucky man to grace this planet Earth.

haha i can agree with that

how come the person that made the video decided to attack Obama instead of gathering together a bunch of volunteers to aid the effort of cleaning up the spill?

It is not Obama's fault, the fault lies on a bunch of shoulders. That is the cool thing about America, we are all in this together (or at least we should be). No one person can be held responsible for anything, thats how our Gov was created to be. It seems as if people are forgetting they have power to do things

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

how come the person that made the video decided to attack Obama instead of gathering together a bunch of volunteers to aid the effort of cleaning up the spill?

It is not Obama's fault, the fault lies on a bunch of shoulders. That is the cool thing about America, we are all in this together (or at least we should be). No one person can be held responsible for anything, thats how our Gov was created to be. It seems as if people are forgetting they have power to do things

Exactly. We are all in it together when things are good, but when shit hits the fan than it's nothing short of the blame game.

Exactly. We are all in it together when things are good, but when shit hits the fan than it's nothing short of the blame game.

someone with sense :clapping: you sir made me happy

next question is... How can we help fix this issue? Anyone wanna step up to the plate with an idea?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Lower the prices on those hybrid cars.... the average working poor can't afford to buy those. Want to decrease america's dependency on oil, that will greatly reduce it. Thats my opinion.

Lower the prices on those hybrid cars.... the average working poor can't afford to buy those. Want to decrease america's dependency on oil, that will greatly reduce it. Thats my opinion.

ok. well, i was actually thinking how are we going to stop the oil spewing into the ocean...

Edited by IH8PunkRok

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hybrid isnt the answer. It is one, but not the best. We have an answer right here in front of us, already for sale! DIESEL power! Americans dont want to hear it or acknowledge it. A golf TDI will and has the capability to get much more MPG than any hybrid does. Doing it all with almost twice the HP. Have you ever noticed how many more Diesel powered cars there are in other countries? Its because they realize the potential of diesel and are willing to buy it. I wish we could get some of the cars here that they have there that are diesel powered. Hell in mexico you can get a ranger with a diesel, why not here?

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

Just so you know, there were a couple of people down in south texas starting a organization of clean up crews for the oil spill, given that the government was giving contracts out to groups that were going to help. well they couldn't get a contract because they weren't part of any union and were told not to go help clean up the oil because they weren't part of a union.

For the a while there even the governor of florida was being told to not help in the cleanup and not to send people there to clean up because the federal government was not going to pay them if they were not using Union workers..

How's that for action...

Just so you know, there were a couple of people down in south texas starting a organization of clean up crews for the oil spill, given that the government was giving contracts out to groups that were going to help. well they couldn't get a contract because they weren't part of any union and were told not to go help clean up the oil because they weren't part of a union.

For the a while there even the governor of florida was being told to not help in the cleanup and not to send people there to clean up because the federal government was not going to pay them if they were not using Union workers..

How's that for action...

call me crazy, but I don't think that any of that was 100% Barack Obamas decision.