Jump to content

TDH BREAK-OUT 3X NSPL COMP September 5th


Chode69

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I just went out side to mess with my system after th show yesterday and my port is done time for a new box and looks like I might have blown one of my dcs

GuEMAcB.png

 


 

 

Posted

that sux bro. Hey shouldn't your sig be EVERYBODY stares when they see you coming, not just old folk :P

and btw everybody keep it chill, this hobby shouldnt be a pissing match. Just stay classy (san diego) and that should speak for itself.

BTW im sad i missed yesterday but my money situation is not even close to par right now. Hope yall had fun it sounds like it.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Thanks TDH for putting this together! I hope this was the first of many to come!!!!!!!!

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg

Posted

Like everyone else, I had a ball at the show. It was cool getting to put faces to the names on here. Honestly, I didn't think I was gonna like it put I really did. I might have to do a spl build soon. The Pulse Audio crew was was so cool..all of them beast that they brought up to the show made my day. BJ and Steve showed much love too. All we needed was a grill and the day would have been perfect.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

Trippi the hummer is sick. Im glad I finally got to see it in person.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Posted

Well despite some obvious bad blood I had a great time. I took trunk class and met Trippi and Ed Hobby and some others and I thought it was a good turnout.

TeamDeadlyHertz-bman8891.png

Posted

I have some videos uploading now. Youtube PUNKYOU007

Most of them dont mean shit tho. My camera would not read the LED Display :( so no scores on video.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Posted

aww damn...i got lots of pics but my phone is going retarded and not sending them..once i get that up and going ill plaster them up haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Where are the pics and videos?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11541 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...