Preception of SQ

Lord Baccus

My Problem with the Statment about SQ staging coming from the Front / thats fine if were @ an Allday OzzFest!!!

But I am Use to Culbs with Hundreds of People Dancing & Grinding in Slow Motion,

( Gothic Night @ the Lizard Lounge ) we called it "the Church" / 3000 Goths Grinding in the Strobes and sound comming from Everywhere, or Club Dv8, or D2r, Power tools in Houston Tx etc etc etc... different preception of SQ...

my opinion of SQ used to include a ton of bass. doesnt mean i was right. means i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about.

and i dont think anyone here needs a visual of ugly people dressing in black with cut up arms humping each others legs.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

my opinion of SQ used to include a ton of bass. doesnt mean i was right. means i didnt know what the fuck i was talking about.

and i dont think anyone here needs a visual of ugly people dressing in black with cut up arms humping each others legs.

Are U allways an Ass or did I just piss off the SQ Fagg in U???

neither, just dont understand why you went on and on about goth people grinding on each other in an audio topic. and ive never seen an attractive goth :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Sit in an SQ car or a dialed in home theatre set up. you will understand what SQ is about. Its not for me but i can appreciate it. SQ is subjective to the ears of the reviewer

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

neither, just dont understand why you went on and on about goth people grinding on each other in an audio topic. and ive never seen an attractive goth :shrug:

Was trying to give a different Prespective too How Someone Might NOT addhier to the sound all coming from a wall of Speaker cabs on a Stage!!!

Im use too it being Hella Loud & Clear comming from All Directions Permeating the very Air itself!!!

Sit in an SQ car or a dialed in home theatre set up. you will understand what SQ is about. Its not for me but i can appreciate it. SQ is subjective to the ears of the reviewer

I have had the Pleasure of sitting in quite a few of Todd Zier's Sq Builds!!!

and a few others, I can sitt on the Fence, I Love an SQ setup that will break a 150db+ Daily

I know Im ( Sick ) not a True Sq snobb, but I do Go to Great lengths too make sure all Freq;s are covered!!!

i have yet to sit in a good SQ car i would really like to but i imagine it as being able to "feel" the sound (not the earthquakes from bass) but the music is so "close" its like your imagining the music like its coming from straight inside your head. kinda like baby Jesus

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

Archived