Sonic Electronix

how do i stop a back hatch from vibrating

i have a 2000 Chevy blazer with a back hatch. i have 2 15inch Memphis subs in the back and it vibrates the shit out of the back hatch is there any way i can stop it or make it vibrate less. i would be very greatful for any 1 who can help

This seems a little obvious.

Have you applied any sound deadening material to it? ( Second Skin, Fat Mat, ect. )

2007 Hyundia Sonata
Alpine CDE-HD148BT

Audio Control Four.1

2 Clarion APX480M - doors

Rockford Fosgate M400-4D - sub

Rockford Fosgate T2652s

Soundstream 6.5s

Kicker COMP VR 10 D4 in a 1/4 wave

if its your glass too seal the glass shut that will stop it from flexing alot and for you hatch door use alot of sound deadner

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

put this on where the glass meets the weather stripping

JVCC-SCF-01-Single-Coated-Foam-Tape.jpg

you can also put some electrical tape around the metal piece on the glass that it latches onto

i also heard, but haven't tried putting a small washer in between where the latch thing mounts onto on the tailgate

hope this helps