Sonic Electronix

ok, thanks guys. i'll do no more than 1000 watts. The MTX Elite 15001 does 1000 @ 2 ohms. So does Kicker IX but i can find the MTX for under $500. The kicker is a bit pricer. AudioPipe...well, can't get over their marketing and all those fake diamonds and blingy stuff. lol

anyway, thanks for all the input

http://teamsd.net/

they have a 1500w and 1000w amp at 2ohm. great quality, small size. the price they list is msrp, you can get them cheaper.

if your friends look at you funny because you have a brand so good that they havnt heard of it, you should be proud. if you get audiopipe... well then they should look at you funny lol.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Id get a amp that does like 1000RMS to that sub, I have never seen a L& handle 1500, when rated for 750. I mean for daily use I might not go more then 1000. And thats if you have good electrical and good box, and clean signal

Just throwing this out there... I run a Hifonics BXi 2610D on my 2 12" L7's.

To OP: Just go with a Kicker ZX1000.1, keep it in the family.

Derp.

The American Bass VFL's Are really good amps. They push alot of power. they have no onboard fuses. and they kinda give out power based on how much voltage its getting. Real solid amp. i run an older gold edition 150.1 and i love it. i have seen posts of them gettin benched at 1572 Watts at 13.5 volts. up to 2000 at 16 volts

Edited by Austin Hart

To me it doesn't really matter what your friends think of the name of the amp, when they here it, they will want to own the same thing. Go with sundown,crescendo, audioque. they all make good amps, and amps that will put out the power and more that you need. I personally wouldn't put over 900 to your L7 for daily.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee