Sundown Audio

Crunch Amplifiers

Hey. ive been looking for a new amplifier. A mono, that can put out 1200-1500++.

And i looked a bit on sonicelectronics and saw crunch amps, and the price was AWSOME.

As the dollar is A$$cheep, so getting the amp to norway including the amp (GP2500D) will cost me under 2000 NOK, and thats cheap for that amount of power.

And i was wondering if anyone have any experience with these amps, they sure looks the business, but how are they really?

Thanks in advance!

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

i'll tell ya in a couple of days ;)

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest MegaloManiac

i use to have a crunch amp. it wasnt all that great. it had a huge over heating problem. i dont know if they resolved that. and it wouldnt go down below 2 ohms and the sound was a bit muddy. i forget which model it was.

hmm your gonna bad mouth an amp that you dont remember what model it was.

and I highly doubt its either of the 2 models mention they are brand new this yr.

I will gauruntee the GP3000D-Pro will run @ 1ohm and it will make more than rated power.

i use to have a crunch amp. it wasnt all that great. it had a huge over heating problem. i dont know if they resolved that. and it wouldnt go down below 2 ohms and the sound was a bit muddy. i forget which model it was.

We sell them at the shop I work at and I havent been impressed with them, they are not true power, the 1000 watt only does around 400, but for $120 they arent to bad. And if you run them at low ohm loads they will overheat, when we install them we run them at 4 ohms. There are better amps out there.

1999 Civic Si

Current setup - 147.5 db

Memphis Mojo 12

Memphis Mojo 2500

Guest MegaloManiac
hmm your gonna bad mouth an amp that you dont remember what model it was.

and I highly doubt its either of the 2 models mention they are brand new this yr.

I will gauruntee the GP3000D-Pro will run @ 1ohm and it will make more than rated power.

just explaining my experience with the company's product.