Sonic Electronix

It may just be the memphis area best buys are employing less than adequate employees. The worst install I have ever seen was done by best buy. Grounds weren't cleaned up, the subs were at 4 ohms when they could have been ran at 2,ring terminals and other connections were loosely crimped, they failed to put a grommet into the hole they drilled or it fell out, but they charged my friend for it. I took pictures and went with him to best buy and got his money back for him. Not to mention all their equipment is MSRP or higher.

I'm sure you do a good job and not every best buy is that bad. Just stay away from the memphis best buys.

Sorry about jacking your thread too.

Edited by 901casper240

casperpaint.jpg

-sig made in paint lol

It may just be the memphis area best buys are employing less than adequate employees. The worst install I have ever seen was done by best buy. Grounds weren't cleaned up, the subs were at 4 ohms when they could have been ran at 2,ring terminals and other connections were loosely crimped, they failed to put a grommet into the hole they drilled or it fell out, but they charged my friend for it. I took pictures and went with him to best buy and got his money back for him. Not to mention all their equipment is MSRP or higher.

I'm sure you do a good job and not every best buy is that bad. Just stay away from the memphis best buys.

Sorry about jacking your thread too.

Enlighten me.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I should have been more clear about that. They sold him 2 2 Ohm SVC subs and wired them to 4 Ohms. I looked and they had 4 Ohm subs in stock. When I said I got his money back I took the whole system back and pieced him together a better system on the internet. Which turned out half as expensive and twice as good.

Sorry for any confusion.

casperpaint.jpg

-sig made in paint lol