OMG Yall! Yall are awful and you wonder how the saying "Men are pigs" was born! Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because one skirt does ya wrong it's not the end of the world. You will get passed it I promise.

And Bangin.......... If ya boy slept with ya girl when she was smashed....... you need to find another friend!

OMG Yall! Yall are awful and you wonder how the saying "Men are pigs" was born! Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because one skirt does ya wrong it's not the end of the world. You will get passed it I promise.

And Bangin.......... If ya boy slept with ya girl when she was smashed....... you need to find another friend!

oh but the girl isnt at fault at all for getting drunk and fucking his friend right? its all the dudes fault?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

just remember there are always moore fish in the sea. the trick is to keep as many poles as u can in the water, and when one is hooked u set that pole to the side and hook another

I hope they all know it comes with no strings attached! And I hope you wearing your raincoats!!

sucks man, i'm still dealing with leaving my girl. just don't be like my friend and take her back in a month. his current girlfriend has slept with two different people and they've split twice so far, they just got back together.

Hopefully your friend will get smart really soon..... I cant stand females like that.

ive done this. true story. it does wonders

You should be ashamed of yourself.

grandma WILL give better head.. No teeth FTMFW!!

OMG I cant believe you said that!!!

oh but the girl isnt at fault at all for getting drunk and fucking his friend right? its all the dudes fault?

Well its apparent she's left him for his friend....He had given her a second chance and she blew it. Therefore he doesnt have to worry about her anymore. I never said she wasnt at fault. So dont go putting words in my mouth.

To be honest man. Just find another girl. It helps! You don't have to do anything with her (it's preferred haha) but really. Just find another girl and start talking to her. Get your mind of your ex. And don't go running back to her!

Well its apparent she's left him for his friend....He had given her a second chance and she blew it. Therefore he doesnt have to worry about her anymore. I never said she wasnt at fault. So dont go putting words in my mouth.

well it kinda seemed like that was what you were implying

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

how long were you with her if you dont mind me asking? i was in the same situation after about 2 years with the same girl, spent alot of time with her, summer comes around and she cheated on me, gave her another chance and did it again, as alot of you know spending 2 years with a single person then having them do that to you is heartbreaking, i felt tons of stress lift off my shoulders once i ended that relationship, theres ALWAYS more fish in the sea, hell i ended up with a girl thats been after me since i started dating the bitch stated above, now im happier then ever :) aside the fact she got drunk one night and hooked up with some kid, which who i ever find ill beat the living fuck outta him, but anywaysssss lol sorry to thread jack, but youll find someone else, always look at the brightside of things

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

heres what you do:

1) Fill a paper bag full of dog shit.

2) Drive to her house one night when you know she is there.

3) Light the bag on fire, set it on her doorstep.

4) Ring her doorbell and run to your car and drive away.

TEAM DC

To be honest man. Just find another girl. It helps! You don't have to do anything with her (it's preferred haha) but really. Just find another girl and start talking to her. Get your mind of your ex. And don't go running back to her!

I agree completely!

well it kinda seemed like that was what you were implying

My apologies, I keep forgetting that there is some really young guys on here. Most ppl would have already realize she was no longer in the picture.

Archived