2X dBdrag/MECA - CACO Soundoff/Birthday Bash/Swap Meet

I do a 141.1 deebeez kranny, ill give you a demo.

141.1? all lies! i farted a 141 the other day

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

and this event is still going on correct? i dont want oldsboomer driving 12 hrs to not see a good show txt me at 419-953-2523 and let me know whats up guys

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

i dont remember the member's name on here but he lives in chicago and his avatar is 4 fusion 12's and a black fusion amp iirc. he should come.

Lol, some of you chicago area guys should go to the usac show on the 15th in south Milwaukee, I'm going to that one :peepwall:

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

and this event is still going on correct? i dont want oldsboomer driving 12 hrs to not see a good show txt me at 419-953-2523 and let me know whats up guys

The db drag judge is my friend, and the meca judge is my part time boss which is riding with me since I am going to compete, and he needs to judge meca...

I havent heard from either of those 2 about this being cancelled at all!

The show is still a go in Hammond IL!

Lol, some of you chicago area guys should go to the usac show on the 15th in south Milwaukee, I'm going to that one :peepwall:

Usac shows suck... they are boring.

There will be db drag/bassrace (and maybe meca) offered at the perfect touch show in south milwauke at the perfect touch event(same db drag judge as the caco show in hammond indiana tomorrow).

The usaci is a seperate format with a different judge, but at the same location.. He holds like 15 shows a year at perfect touch, but theres maybe 10 cars tops that goto his shows it seems, unless db drag is there also then he may get 15. Lol

i thought it was hammond indiana? who cares anyway since the thing is like 5ft from the border haha. some of you will be so loud you can say you were heard in a different state. lulz

Usac shows suck... they are boring.

There will be db drag/bassrace (and maybe meca) offered at the perfect touch show in south milwauke at the perfect touch event(same db drag judge as the caco show in hammond indiana tomorrow).

The usaci is a seperate format with a different judge, but at the same location.. He holds like 15 shows a year at perfect touch, but theres maybe 10 cars tops that goto his shows it seems, unless db drag is there also then he may get 15. Lol

usac is all I've ever competed in, as I just started, I think I'd suck at db drag and bass racing.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

i thought it was hammond indiana? who cares anyway since the thing is like 5ft from the border haha. some of you will be so loud you can say you were heard in a different state. lulz

Yes the show is in hammond indiana tomorrow. right over the IL boarder by 1.9 miles or something.. Lol

but it was originally scheduled for waukegan Il, but city denied it.

usac is all I've ever competed in, as I just started, I think I'd suck at db drag and bass racing.

Its really the same concept, only you have head to head compeition. you vs another. much more fun!

It follows a bracket type ordeal. so you go qualify in the morning, then after qualifiny your randomly picked to go against another person in your class, and you keep going against another until there are no more left in your class. Highest score moves on to the next round.

but if you dont like competition, then usaci is a great place to start where your almost never against another vehicle, and you pay 25-30 bucks to roll up to the meter 1 or 2 times, when db drag gives you head to head compeition and more sportsman ship. youll see the 15th in milwaukee. Ill be there, just not for usaci most likely since a guy cheated against me 2 days in a roll, and usaci said he cheated with twice the power for his class, but yet wouldnt take away his points or placements he took.

pretty shitty that they let people cheat with no consequences.

HMMMM ill be there and im from MD!!! better get some more ppl coming

look for the old white caddy and say hi, along with the maroon suv (brian a.k.a. audiofanatik)

is the parking free? or rather just to park the car and walk around/demo?

free broham, so show up so we can meet

Yea.. This should be a very good event, unlike the greg zoller event at slamology...

This is a different judge, a real db drag judge that judges world finals, unlike greg zoller..

And you can actually here your name called on his PA system unlike greg zollers rinky dink setup lol

f greg, jeremy is the shiz nizzy

Yes the show is in hammond indiana tomorrow. right over the IL boarder by 1.9 miles or something.. Lol

but it was originally scheduled for waukegan Il, but city denied it.

Its really the same concept, only you have head to head compeition. you vs another. much more fun!

It follows a bracket type ordeal. so you go qualify in the morning, then after qualifiny your randomly picked to go against another person in your class, and you keep going against another until there are no more left in your class. Highest score moves on to the next round.

but if you dont like competition, then usaci is a great place to start where your almost never against another vehicle, and you pay 25-30 bucks to roll up to the meter 1 or 2 times, when db drag gives you head to head compeition and more sportsman ship. youll see the 15th in milwaukee. Ill be there, just not for usaci most likely since a guy cheated against me 2 days in a roll, and usaci said he cheated with twice the power for his class, but yet wouldnt take away his points or placements he took.

pretty shitty that they let people cheat with no consequences.

^^cool guy right here^^

and usaci sucks, i think im doing meca drive-by tomorrow

last minute bump also

TeamSundown-sig.jpg