Sundown Audio

Autotek Or Quantum Audio?

Mastersound15

will i have the quantum audio amp but the 2000 on a single 12 cvx it pushes it but not that much i have it wired down to 2 ohms the sub is 4 ohms so about 1000w goin to it (i guess) if i was you ill just save up some more money and get a better amp like a planet audio or a rf (sumthing in tha area) then u want have any problems on will it push your subs

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

autotek.

I have been researching quantum audio, there is a dealer here in sac and he says the amps are no good, they have alot of returns and soon as his current stock runs out they wont get anymore.

ither they are real fuck ups or they lied to you i sell quantum audio and i've sold over 40 quantum mono block amps from their 1500d all the way up to the 4000d and i haven't had not 1 return the only prob i've had was with two amps and it was only the cooling fans i replaced em for 10 bucks and haven't had any probs since but i will tell you this about them they are overated by 50% or more their 4000d only puts out about 1800-1900wrms @ 1 ohm but i sell my 4000d's for $325 bucks so its a good deal for the amount of power you are gettin here is a link to a vid of a install i did with a quantum 4000d powerin 2 15'' PA FX's in a 6.8 cube box tuned to 36hz Posted Image

well i dont plan to fully power them all the time, i thinking more along the lines of when i compete at a db drag or just get the car metered, other than that everything will be pretty much lowered for eveyday use.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

well i dont plan to fully power them all the time, i thinking more along the lines of when i compete at a db drag or just get the car metered, other than that everything will be pretty much lowered for eveyday use.

MA15,

The autotek will do fine, just use common sense on the volume control. ;) I've never heard of the other company that your talking about but remember

1: How is their Customer Service

2: How many people do you know using that amp?

3: If you deside to upgrade your subs, you won't need to change your amp.

4: that cool blue glow.

I run both of my 15L7's off one autotek MM4000. and the wang just fine. Its all about control. But, if you did not upgrade your car's power supply, I would not really push things!! You do need to do the Big 3 and a second battery for sure. If you need more info on the Autotek, check out this site. www.teammaxxsonics.com all the help you need from the users themself. :D

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

kool man thanks alot for the info :D

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Archived