Second Skin Audio

max or maxed bI & btl

Fi's website dont say, the rms of these two are 1000 & 2000 what are the max or what are you guy maxing them at. Im planning on adding one more 1000 watter to my car but wondering if the bl can handle 2-1000 watters or should i jump up to a btl.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Max rating is a marketing ploy and doesn't matter.

RMS is all that matters...and we suggest it for a reason. Cooling tends to add 200-400 watts of additional power handling depending upon application..

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Using two 1000 watter on a bl fl would handle fine i assume, i wouldnt want to recone it already. i just think that if i dont go past the rms it wont pound, what the best for 2k .

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

Using two 1000 watter on a bl fl would handle fine i assume, i wouldnt want to recone it already. i just think that if i dont go past the rms it wont pound, what the best for 2k .

if you call amps "1000 water" and you think that overpowering a woofer will make it quieter (for reasons god knows why) then you arent ready for underground audio yet in my opinion.

if you call amps "1000 water" and you think that overpowering a woofer will make it quieter (for reasons god knows why) then you arent ready for underground audio yet in my opinion.

I agree with ya on callin the amps "1000 waters", but he said that it wont pound if he DOESNT overpower them..... :orly3:

Edited by 99xtremedime

a0xp5g.jpg-2 AQ HDC3 15's-'Nendo 3KWP @ .5-7.75cuft @ 30hz-Alpine CDA-117-4 Cadence PA 8's

-AQ 200.2-2 AQ Supertweeters-XS Power D3400-270a Mecman Alt

-Knu Konceptz Wire

Thanks for all the help, NEEXT. Maybe someone who can read. I'm sure I did'nt ask for smart shit.

Can you type correct grammar and spelling then maybe someone could help you, just sayin. I'm not even sure what you're asking.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Thanks for all the help, NEEXT. Maybe someone who can read. I'm sure I did'nt ask for smart shit.

no bro we are helping you, you just fail to spell things correctly. you are asking the max power rating of woofers that dont even have a max rating (i dont know why i just said that). max = marketing ploy and its just a number. get some more knowledge on here and learn some proper terms then you would be ready to go with "better" woofer.