Second Skin Audio

max or maxed bI & btl

I could use correct grammar but, I dont want to if you got a problem you dont have to reply.

well since you have such a problem with people wanting to know what the fuck you're talking about, i guess we will just stop responding to you. always happens when noobs dont comply with what we ask of them. "yeah we're done here"

no bro we are helping you, you just fail to spell things correctly. you are asking the max power rating of woofers that dont even have a max rating (i dont know why i just said that). max = marketing ploy and its just a number. get some more knowledge on here and learn some proper terms then you would be ready to go with "better" woofer.

Thats helpful info. just because I write this way dont mean I need to hear peoples shit. Knowing this sub dont have a max

is useful to me. I trying to find out if 2 VR1000Ds would be to much for a bl or should I then move to a btl, I feel the VRs is not enuff for a btl.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

what is their RMS? if you go over that, you will blow them...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i run 3k to a btl and i can bearly move it... although its in a 5.5 cube box and is brand new

you could always turn the gain down on amps to

Thats what im talking about 3k and bearly moving then 2k is nothing. thanks you to.

Yo dog i heard you like boxes. so i put a box inside a box so you can bass while you FAIL

i would rather see you run 2k to a BTL than a BL... just run the RMS of the sub, if its not enough, add more subs and add another amp to run the rms of the added sub...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Go for the BTL. 2kw on that isn't going to 'not pound' by any stretch of the imagination.

Running twice the RMS just results in smelly subs after a few minutes of pounding. Better to spend a little more and have something you can smash on all day every day without worrying about it.

You can run 2kw on a 1kwrms sub but it doesn't take a big mistake to suddenly have a 0kwrms sub.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!