i have just purchase a brand new lanzar opti6000D and 4 15S opti and wired at 1 ohm and the protect light stay on but the amp is playing fine and the ground wire wich is 0 gauges get very hot sometime ... can anyone help cause i live in the carribean and i order the amp online from the us

is that amp 1 ohm stable? to lazy to look up lol if it isnt then ouch. something might be by passing the protection mode you never know.?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

do you have 0g running to the amp it self?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

What is it grounded too?

is it a 6000rms amp? if so 1 0 gauge ground isnt gonna cut it

also is the power light on? maybe some wires are just crossed if the protect light is on and it plays

Archived