Sonic Electronix

I was wondering how much it would cost for a pretty pounding system. Like 200$ ish is what im thinking...Any retard can go buy a 300w pioneer amp and sub from wal-mart for $200...I mean something that can match up to like 2 JL W3s in a ported box getting 500w each (My competition) lol (That cost him $1600 at Car toys)(Fucking retard lol)...I can make my own box but like a 100 sub and 100 amp or something haha...Its cheap I know and I know you get what you pay for but Im wondering if there is just some "Good spending" out there.

Thanks guys,

Landon

for 200? no

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

oh man, there is mor than just subs and amp. you need all the accesories, wires its hard to do for under 300 and pound.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

well you didn't account for any wiring. According to your sig you have an MA 15" so maybe you already have wires, and why not use the 15?

Thats how I got to get my 250 I have now haha I sold it on craigslist for more the I could re-buy it again lol...So you think its not possible?

you dont wanna go too low of a budget. I mean yes you can have a 500 dollar budget, but buy the trusted things. Like you could buy a pyle sub, amp, and cd player combo or something for 120 That will burn out on you and then you will have to invest more money in something else. you can do budget but bu trusted brands of subs, speakers, wires, amp, etc.

Thats how I got to get my 250 I have now haha I sold it on craigslist for more the I could re-buy it again lol...So you think its not possible?

Nah man, I have spent thousands and my system is only kinda loud

I just don't think you can find anything that's gonna sound remotely decent for that price range. It kind of sucks but your best bet is to save your money for now. There is a ton of stuff that would sound tons better than what your "competition" got for much cheaper than what he paid but not for $200. You might have to do what a lot of us have done and purchase one piece of equipment at a time. Also don't go cheap on the other things like your head unit, x-over or mids and highs. Your system will only sound as good as the weakest link.

Archived